Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Clearance= CRAMMING.

Ugh! Why is this school so STUPID?! Grr!
They gave the clearance very late and they gave us little time to complete it. COME ON! One day for going to the faculty many times, One day for completing notes, One day for completing requirements, and so many work only for ONE FVCKING DAY!
Today is our last day of school, it was supposed to be SUMMER already! But NOOOOOO! I have to go to school tomorrow!
I was supposed to sleep late today and use my blog all day, but noooooooooo! All because of that SSHHHHTUPID clearance! >:(
THAT SHHHTUPID CLEARANCE! >:(

I want to make a protest. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

But anyway, tomorrow, my friend, Kathrina will have this swimming party over their family's resort. It was just supposed to be me, Kathrina, Rowelyn, Ronna, Yowela, Broky, Gillian, Gillian's sister, Karenina and Roxanne, but the word got out and Thea and Nica got to butt-in. >:( GRRRR! I don't want to go to the resort with Thea and Nica! I don't want to be in the same swimming pool as them! I don't want to fvcking be with them tomorrow! >:((((((((((( This is just pure bullsh*t! >:(
Sorry for the bad language but, I really don't want them to butt in there!

1 comment:

  1. Please visit my blog and share you thoughts. Thanks. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete