Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dive in, dude! :D

Today is soooo fun! :)
My clearance is almost done. ALMOST. My clearance is almost cleared except for P.A. and Computer.
Both subjects have only ONE teacher.
Ms. Jenny Malabanan.
THAT FVCKING BEEATCH! >:P
She won't accept my fvcking notes! She's sooooo picky on signing the clearance!
IHATEHER!
Just because half of the student body hates her doesn't mean that she can just let other people down with her!
It's all her fault! >:P
Ugh!
Tomorrow, I'm going to go to school again with my notes and force her fvcking butt to sign my clearance. Even if she wants to or not! >:P

Anyway, here's the FUN part!
Me, Rowelyn, Allyza, Broky, Kathrina, Lourdjean, Chriselle, Nica and Thea went swimming in Kathrina's resort!
It was soooooo fun! That made my MALABANAN worries go away. :)
I'm never going to forget the time we had fun swimming. :)
We even planned on staying OVERNIGHT next week. :))

lol. =))))))))))))


One word: FUN! :D :bd

Kathrina and Rowelyn. :)


Left to right: Kathrina, Broky and Allyza. :D

Rowelyn and Chriselle. :)

I'll never forget this. :))
Oh yes, I know that I said some things about Nica and Thea joining with us in the swimming event (Read my post before this one.) but somehow, I don't feel like not joining them anymore. I'm welcoming them actually. My feelings are so weird. =)))) lol
Now, back to that clearance..... UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!
I'm going to fvcking kick her *ss! >:P She deserves it! GRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment