Tuesday, March 22, 2011

YFC workshop :)

Today was the continuous of the YFC (Youth for Christ) workshop. (I didn't attend the workshop yesterday. lol)
I can say that I feel VERY sleepy, but in the end, I learned everything I need to learn about God. :)
I'm very happy I have my parents by my side today. I love you Mom & Dad. :*
So, anyway, one of the YFC instructors was VERY cute. :P
Me and Gillian called him Drummer boy. (The first name we called him was Justin Bieber cause he always flip his hair. [SWOON! :">] but decided to go with the Drummer boy, since he plays the drums so well.)
He was our MC for the discussion about the God's gifts and stuff, and I watched him talk all day. Pretty cute. :"> He's always flipping his hair and trying to put his bangs away from his eyes. Very cute, actually. ;P

I thank God for all the things He has done for me. I love you, God. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment